NEED A MARKETING CHEERLEADER?
Big-up your brand with strong marketing
1-2-1 Marketing Cheerleading
Starting with a one-off intensive 1-2-1, we’ll get down to the nitty-gritty of your brand and marketing. We’ll discuss what’s working, what’s not, and what could be. This session can be as tailored as you need to determine your flaws, skill-gaps and super-powers! Following a phone or zoom video consultation, I’ll go away and do some research. We’ll then come together for a half-day session to get you up and running with some new marketing tactics – kapow! We can cover:
- The heart of your business – brand purpose, messaging, tone of voice and story
- Strategic Aims – what are they and how do you achieve them
- Market research – competitor, industry, audience
- Audience profiling – getting to know your audience and how to engage them
- Your marketing audit – website and all comms channels
- SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats)
- Activity/campaign plans – where to start
- Content planning – blogs and social
- Customer journey – creating consistent comms
With heaps of interviewing experience, I can dig deep and get those prized sound bites, real-life stories and case studies to bring your brand or product to life. Interviewing customers, stakeholders, contributors and industry professionals for genuine content and expert opinion.
If you have something to shout about, I can write press releases that are relevant and enticing to gain you the coverage to raise your profile. I can help you find a story with the right angle that’ll interest your target audience.
Content is key to keep your customers and prospective customers interested in your brand. While reactivity is essential, a proactive strategy will keep you front of mind. I’ll create a kick-ass content plan with regular, optimised and relevant blog, website and email content, that’ll keep your audience interested and impressed.
Let me open your mind to the potential of marketing your business successfully and the power of words with a bespoke marketing communications workshop or training session. I can deliver a tailored workshop for your whole team to up-skill and get everyone on the same page when it comes to your marketing.
“WOULD YOU LIKE AN ADVENTURE NOW? OR SHALL WE HAVE TEA FIRST?”~Peter Pan ~